In the Perinorm database, you can search for VDI guidelines and view all currently valid documents in full text. Withdrawn VDI guidelines are available in printed form. If interested, please complete the order form for withdrawn documents and contact our staff at the branch libraries.
VDI guidelines are protected by copyright. Their use and reproduction is subject to contractual agreements between the TUM University Library and the publishers at Beuth-Verlag.
- Reproduction (by downloading, copying, scanning or printing) is permitted only for non-commercial purposes.
- Any unauthorised reproduction, disclosure to third parties, or systematic downloading carries a mandatory fine for infringement and is punishable by law.
- External library patrons (non-TUM members) are only allowed to view and consult VDI guidelines. This is possible on library computers in all branch libraries.
- The reproduction in the form of a copy is permitted only for non-commercial purposes. The University Library offers a fee-based copying service (prices). Please contact the staff at our branch libraries or complete the order form for copies of VDI guidelines.
- Any unauthorized copying, disclosure to third parties, or systematic downloading carries a mandatory fine for infringement and is punishable by law.