As a lecturer, you can add a digital course reserve to any Moodle course. You can include 15% from books as well as articles from specialist periodicals or scientific journals from the University Library's holdings into your course reserve. The University Library scans the materials for you.
How to you set up a reserve?
- Under "Work Materials" in Moodle, select "Digital Course Reserve".
- Search in the OPAC and import the order details of the desired literature per mouse click into Moodle.
- During the ordering process you can add the chapter or article titles and page details.
- Moodle sends a digitization request to the library. The library will scan your selected literature, and the generated file will be uploaded to your Moodle course.
- Please observe the copyright conditions.
Our online tutorial offers you a detailed guide.