Please note that currently special regulations apply for our library services. These include among others:
Ordering, borrowing, returning
- You must order all literature in advance via OPAC. You have no direct access to bookshelves in the reading rooms or textbook collections.
- Pick-up of pre-ordered media is possible at the branch libraries Main Campus, Mathematics & Informatics, Straubing, and Weihenstephan during opening hours. This is also possible for literature from the branch libraries that are still closed.
- Book returns is possible in the open branch libraries, regardless of where you originally borrowed them. Media returns are suspended until 3 May 2021.
- Prerequisite is that you wear an FFP2 mask and keep the minimum distance. A maximum of one user may be present in the branch library at any one time.
Studying in the library, facilities and equipment
- Scanners, library computers, lockers, carrels and group study rooms are not accessible.
All regulations in detail in our FAQ section and under Library Services during the Corona Pandemic.