EndNote is an internationally widely used reference management programme that offers you several features which enables you to search literature, manage reference and cite correctly in the desired style. The locally installed EndNote programme is complemented by a web version, which allows location-independent working and team work. EndNote has an English language interface and runs on both Windows and MAC OS.
What is EndNote capable of?
- organising and managing references
- integrating citation in text processing programmes
- creating bibliographies in over 6000 citation styles
- searching in library catalogues and databases
- importing titles from library catalogues and databases
- synchronising between EndNote Desktop and EndNote Web
- working in teams
In addition to the local installation, the reference management programme offers a web version, which you can access from any workplace via internet. Set up your own EndNote web account.