The TUM University Library will close all reading rooms and branch libraries from Saturday, 14 March 2020 until 19 April 2020. The background is the current spread of the coronavirus.
This means in detail:
- Books cannot be borrowed or returned at the moment.
- All digital services are available as usual. TUM members can access our electronic media, such as e-books and e-journal as well as numerous databases at home.
- Media reclaim fees are suspended for the period of closure.
- All classroom courses are cancelled until further notice. We are checking whether we can offer courses as webinars. Please refer to our course program for more information.
- Booked rooms such as carrels, group study rooms and the TUM Speaker's Corner are not accessible.
In our FAQ section we will keep you inform you about details and current developments. We will gradually expand this section as soon as we have clarified procedures.
For individual questions and problems, please contact our First Level Hotline. Our colleagues will try to support you as much as possible.
We ask for your understanding that we are taking these precautionary measures in the interest of health protection. Keep well!
Coronavirus Update of the TUM
Presse Release of Bavarian State Ministry of Science and Art