Learning casually? No problem! Benefit from 30 minutes webinars in our themed weeks!
Starting in November 2021, the themed weeks will serve as your daily skills tweak in the fields of literature search, citation, reference management, research data management, publishing at TUM, citation-based research evaluation, and bibliometrics. All webinars will be held in English.
How do the themed weeks work?
7 themed weeks with major topics taken from your daily academic life
5 days – 5 subtopics
30 minutes per webinar
The webinars will take place from Monday to Friday from 1:30 pm until 2:00 pm via Zoom – the perfect pinch of information for in-between!
In the themed weeks 1 – 3 you will learn useful basics in finding, citing and managing literature:
- 8 – 12 November 2021: Finding Literature
- 15 – 19 November 2021: Citing
- 22 – 26 November 2021: Reference Management
From January 2022, the themed weeks will focus on advanced topics like research data management, publishing at TUM, citation-based research evaluation, and bibliometrics:
- 17 – 21 January 2022: Visibility for Your Publications
- 24 – 28 January 2022: Research Data
- 31 January – 4 February 2022: Publishing
- 7 – 11 February 2022: Research Performance Indicators
Pick one or more webinars and schedule your individual timetable. Register now!
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Themed weeks 2021/22
Courses & E-Learnings