As of 24 November 2021, the 2G rule (vaccinated - recovered) will apply at Bavarian universities and libraries in accordance with the 15th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (BayIfSMV). All library users are obliged to provide a proof that they have been vaccinated or recovered in order to access our branch libraries.
Hygiene rules at a glance
- 2G rule (vaccinated - recovered)
- Access to the book shelves and study desk reservations for TUM members only
- FFP2 masks mandatory; you can remove the mask while seated at the study desk
- 1.5 metres minimum distance from other persons
- No entry in case of confirmed infections or symptoms of respiratory diseases
Who is considered vaccinated or recovered under the 2G rule?
Persons fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are asymptomatic persons who are in possession of a vaccination certificate issued to them in the sense of § 2 number 3 of the COVID-19 Protective Measures Exemption Directive (SchAusnahmV - BAnz AT May 8, 2021 V1, German). An overview of all approved vaccines or vaccine combinations can be found on the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute, the German Institute of Vaccines and Biomedicines.
Persons recovered from COVID-19 are asymptomatic persons who are in possession of a certificate of recovery issued to them in the sense of § 2 number 5 SchAusnahmV (German).
University Library: overview of currently available services
TUM: current information
Ministry of Health: current information
15th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance