If library items are borrowed by other users you can place a hold via the Online Catalogue and have them sent to the branch library of your choice. You may reserve up to 10 items at one time.
What to do ...
- Start the Online Catalogue and select the check-out library of your choice.
- Search for the required literature.
- If a library item is already on loan, a "Reserve" button will be displayed. Simply click on it, log in and confirm with the "OK" button.
Our electronic library system will sent you an arrival notice, when the reserved item is ready for you to collect at the loan library you have chosen. Please check-out items within 10 working days.
Sorry, no reservations for:
- library items which are not available for loan for your user group
- library items from the non-loan collection
- library items which are still in the process of being acquired
- items from the closed reference collections at TUM chairs or departments