Grab a cup of coffee, a sweet donut or any favorite snack of yours and meet us on Zoom. For 30 minutes we will talk about various aspects of scientific writing and publishing worth to know.
Our themed weeks will start in January: 5 days, 5 topics, always at 1:30 p.m., always 30 minutes. The program covers a wide range of topics from literature search to citation and reference management to publishing at TUM, citation-based research evaluation and bibliometrics.
The short webinars are aimed at beginners and advanced researchers. They deal with questions like:
- How to develop a research strategy for my topic?
- Which reference management program is suitable for me?
- How to cite interviews or myself?
- How to indicate my TUM affiliation in my publications?
- What exactly is the h-index?
- How to publish Open Access?
You can book single webinars or a complete themed week. Please register online. You will then receive a registration confirmation by e-mail and the link to the Zoom meeting room.
Topics, Dates, Registration Please note: Webinar language will be German.