Research data management in engineering: The joint lecture of the University Library and the Chair of Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics offers you the ideal introduction.
The course is aimed at students in engineering sciences who are dealing with research data in their final thesis, pursue a career in research and development, or have a fundamental interest in (research) data management related questions.
- Why should I deal with research data management?
- Which tools can I use?
- What is metadata?
- What does FAIR data mean?
- How can research data be stored, archived and published?
- How can I access and reuse existing research data?
- How do individual engineering disciplines and non-university research deal with this?
- How are individual engineering departments and non-university research dealing with this?
The modul can be recognized with three credits in most of engineering study programs. Please contact us for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details & Registration
Summer Semester 2023, Module ID ED140003
Thursday, 10:15 - 11:45 a.m. from 20 April thru 20 July 2023
Course language: English
Registration via TUMonline