On Monday, 8 October 2018, we launched our new OPAC for you.
In addition to the familiar functions, you will also find many new features:
- OPAC and OPACplus now have a common search interface. You automatically get search results for both databases. You no longer have to perform inqueries on separate platforms.
- The software update has improved the performance: the pages load faster and the asynchronous load increases the "perceived loading speed".
- The OPAC has been adapted to the corporate design of the TUM.
- New blue buttons provide you at a glance with availability information of library items. You can order directly or read e-media online.
- You can find book covers in the list of results.
- Permalinks can be created for individual search queries.
OPAC Start Page