You will automatically receive courtesy email reminders if you have disclosed your email address on registration.
We will send automatically generated emails in the following cases:
- The items requested from a different branch library are ready for check-out.
- The items requested via inter-library loan are ready for collection.
- The loan period of your borrowed items is due to expire.
- Another library user has placed a hold on an item you have borrowed.
- The reserved items are ready for check-out.
Please bear in mind that the University Library does not accept responsibility for the non-receipt of emails. Therefore, we strongly recommend you frequently check your library account in the Online Catalogue for current due dates.
For media reclaims, notices in writing will be sent out via post.