The German version of this document is the only legally binding version. This English translation is for your convenience only.
The University Library of the Technical University Munich has ongoing vacancies for student academic assistants at their branch libraries in Munich, Garching and Weihenstephan.
The tasks include:
- Support of our public services in Munich, Garching or Weihenstephan
- Working with the computer-aided library system of the TUM
- Lending, supervisory and information services
- Assistance in document delivery, scanning
- Assistance in collection maintenance
Our requirements are:
- Long term commitment
- Reliability and sense of responsibility
- Work independently and flexibly
- Excellent written and spoken German (level C1 or above)
- Weekly working hours from 7.5 to 15 hours
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive training in complex work processes
Remuneration is in accordance with the standard for student academic assistants.
If you would like to support our public services and help improve study conditions through extended opening hours, please send us your application.
Contact Garching and Weihenstephan
If you would like to work in Garching or Weihenstephan, please send your documents to:
If you are interested in working in Munich, then apply to:
Further Information: staff vacancies
Note on data privacy