Publishers where the TUM Publishing Fund automatically bears discount publishing fees – provided that eligibility conditions are fulfilled:
Publishers where you can apply for funding at the TUM Publishing Fund covering your discount publishing fees – provided that eligibility conditions are fulfilled:
- Nucleic Acids Research (50% discount) for articles of up to nine published pages in length.
- The Journal of Engineering (10% discount)
- BMJ Open in the areas of dermatology, HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases, neurology, obstetrics & gynaecology, oncology, and paediatrics (20% discount)
- Cambridge University Press (10% discount)
- JMM Case Reports (50%)
- all Karger open access journals (50% discount)
- SAGE Open: publishing fees of 132 GBP per article
- SAGE Open Medicine: publishing fees of 197 GBP per article
- SAGE Open Medical Case Reports: publishing fees of 147 GBP per article
Publishers who offer you discounts; however, these will not be covered by the TUM Publishing Fund:
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS): reduction of the optional open access fee to 1,100 USD per article
- ACS: reduction of the optional open access fee; discount is granted to members of institutions which hold a licence of all ACS publications.
- OpenMicrobiology (15% discount)
- Science Advances (10% discount)
Please, inform your contact person at the publishing house about the special arrangements with TUM.