Publishers where you can apply for funding at the TUM Publishing Fund covering your discount publishing fees – provided that eligibility conditions are fulfilled (The costs for articles can only be covered if funds are still available in the publishing fund):
Publishers who offer you discounts; however, these will not be covered by the TUM Publishing Fund:
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS): reduction of the optional open access fee to 1,150 USD per article.
- ACM Hybrid Open Access journals ((Journal article: 1500 $; Proceedings article 800 $). Authentification via your TUM e-mail address.
- ACS: reduction of the optional open access fee; discount is granted to members of institutions which hold a licence of all ACS publications.
- OpenMicrobiology (15% discount)
- Science Advances (15% discount). Author workflow.
- Sage Choice APCs are 200 GBP instead of 2.200 GBP.
Please, inform your contact person at the publishing house about the special arrangements with TUM.